Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 30% on the hOmeLabs 9 Gallon (70 Pint) Dehumidifier Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Basements Large Rooms up to 4000 Sq Ft with Fan Wheels and Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor and Allergens by hOmeLabs at Stone Ridge Communities. MPN: HME020031N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Protect your home or basement from mold and mildew, and breathe easy with the Energy Star certified hOme 9 Gallon Dehumidifier. It quickly and
Product Description & Reviews
Protect your home or basement from mold and mildew, and breathe easy with the Energy Star certified hOme 9 Gallon Dehumidifier
. It quickly and effectively reduces odor and bacteria through its powerful built-in pump compressor, and removes up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of moisture from surrounding humid air per day.
Product Care and Use
- Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rated current: 4.7 Amps
- Moisture removal: 9 gallons (70 pints) per day
- Removeable water tank capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters
- UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable filter, built-in handles wheels, drain hose outlet
- Features: Touch control panel; auto restart, shut off and defrost; turbo mode; continuous dehumidifying; 24-hour timer; custom humidity level from 35% to 85%
- Best for: Spaces between 2500 and 4000 sq ft, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
WATER REMOVAL: For manual removal: Turn off Dehumidifier when water tank is full, remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty its bucket. For continuous draining: Attach Dehumidifier drain hose outlet to female-threaded end of standard water hose before use.
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters a 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. To prevent damage, do not start Dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete.
NOISE REDUCTION: To reduce noise during use, position Dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged.
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 9 Gallon (70 Pint) model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. To help prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature during use, we recommend it for large rooms or basements with a minimum of 2500 square feet.
Features & Highlights
- 9-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 2500 and 4000 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 9 gallons (70 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day.
11 x 24.3 x 15.4 inches
17.3 x 13.1 x 26.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by hOmeLabs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By O&K Furniture
Seek out a Style That Complements the Overall Theme of Your DécorSimple design with retro style abounding in sense of art offers an industrial aesthetic feeling, this Functional bookcase is great for home or office organizing and decor! It is the pe...
By Home Master
mpn: TMAFC, ean: 5889332988065,
Home Master Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System solves many of the problems associated with traditional RO systems. Home Master RO systems use larger fittings and tubing than Traditional RO systems to double the flow rate. Traditional RO sys...
By P Graham Dunn
mpn: PUF0259, ean: 0656200230367,
This creative and fun wall décor replicates the look and feel of an actual puzzle. Pieces are filled with inspirational sentiments allowing you to tell your story using plaques and photo frames. Each piece is connectable and equipped with pocket mou...
By Big Joe
sku: 0000176, mpn: 0000176, ean: 0650231965090,
This is it – the chair that brought Bean Bags out of the 70’s and into the new millennia, the one and only: the Big Joe Fuf Chair. So you might be asking, what in the world IS a Fuf? And how do I even say it?! Well the Fuf (pronounced FOOF), is a...